Articles of Faith
- in the one true and living God, revealed to man as Father, Son and Holy Spirit. One God, infinite and eternal in His wisdom, power, holiness, justice, and truth.
- in the verbal, plenary inspiration of the Bible as the Word of God.
- that personal salvation, which is the result of regeneration by the Holy Spirit, can be obtained by all who accept Christ as Savior.
- that the believer should participate in water baptism and the Lord’s table.
- that the experience of sanctification (termed by some as a total commitment or dying to self) is for believers and should be earnestly sought after by all.
- that Christ baptizes believers with the Holy Spirit according to Acts 2:4, and that, according to the command of Jesus Christ, this should be the normal experience of every believer.
- that divine healing for the physical body was provided in the atonement and any true child of God may claim the promise of such from the Scriptures.
- in the second coming of Jesus Christ as personal and imminent; He will descend from heaven to catch away His own, who, at the establishment of His earthly kingdom, with return with Him in glory to share His millennial reign.