FEES & DUES
- Application Fee $35
- Registration $225 per semester
- Tuition $1,250 per semester
- Dormitory $1,500 per semester(1)
- Class Dues $50 per semester
- Textbooks $200-$300 per semester (2)
- Activity Fee $125 per year (3)
- Room/Key Deposit $200 per year
- Late Registration Fee $25
- Graduation Fee $75
(1) On campus married students – $2800 per couple.
(2) Textbook costs vary. Students purchase their books in the campus bookstore after registration.
(3) $250 per married couple. $90 per off campus student.
For those who register after the designated registration date (refer to academic calendar).
EXPLANATION OF FEES
As a faith-based school, with a purpose to graduate students free of debt, our tuition and dormitory fees are kept to a minimum.
- Activity Fee – The annual Activity Fee includes a graduation banquet ticket, Student Association activities, and a student ID card.
- Class Dues – Class dues are paid each semester. These dues help fund events held by each class, a class advisor, a class gift to the school left in the Senior year, and a class trip taken in the Senior year.
We offer different payment options for our students:
- Payment in Full for the semester
- 5-month payment plan for the semester
- 10-month payment plan for the year
Once a student is accepted at Faith he/she will receive information regarding setting up their payment plan.
DISCOUNTS & REFUNDS
- Minister’s Children – If a definite need is evident, a dormitory fee discount may be applied to the unmarried children of active, full-time ministers. The minister should request this discount by contacting the finance department.
- Withdrawals – If a student who is paid in full leaves Faith during the first four weeks of the semester they will receive a 50% refund on their tuition or dormitory fees. No refund will be made thereafter.
Housing is available for single full-time students in the Dormitory. There is limited housing available to married students without children, and married students with family.
EARLY ARRIVALS & VACATIONS
All students are expected to leave campus during breaks (Thanksgiving, Christmas, Spring Break, etc.).
Students may hold off-campus employment if their work schedule does not interfere with school activities.